If you are looking for a CBD oil that tastes good then you might be in luck. There are many different flavors of CBD oils on the market today and they range from fruity to nutty. Some people even say that these oils can taste like coffee or chocolate. To help you find the best-tasting flavor we have put together this list of some of our favorite options.
How Does CBD Oil Taste?
The flavor of the CBD oil can vary and it will depend on the CBD brand and the ingredients the brand used. Most people taste the earthy, grassy, and nutty flavor of the oil — making it unpleasant to their taste buds. For some, the taste of CBD oil varies from brand to brand but it’s mostly an acquired taste.
Many people seek to mask the taste of the natural flavored CBD oil. This is to make their intake more pleasurable and enjoyable. To mask the flavor of CBD oil, many users will add it to their favorite foods or drinks. This is especially true for people who are new to the world of CBD oils and still trying to get used to its taste.
Related article: Are You Supposed to Refrigerate CBD Oil?
CBD Oil Tasting Notes
There are lots of flavors that you can get from CBD oil. If you want to get the full experience, then you should try out a few and see what works for you. Here are some of our favorite tasting flavors:
- Berrylicious — This has a sweet and fruity flavor that many users enjoy. It’s perfect for people who are looking for a delicious CBD oil flavor.
- Citrusy — If you are looking for a CBD oil that has a citrus flavor, then this is the one for you. It’s perfect for people who want to enjoy the taste of oranges or lemons.
- Earthy — The earthy flavor is not for everyone. However, if you can get past the taste of the natural CBD oil, then you’ll surely enjoy the health benefits of CBD.
- Lemon — This has a fresh lemony taste that’s perfect for people who also want to get their daily dose of vitamin C in an enjoyable way. Vitamin C can help our cells absorb CBD better.
- Floral — Some CBD oils have delicate floral or flowery notes. If you are looking for an oil that has a delicate flavor, then this is the one for you.
- Minty — This has a refreshing minty taste that’s perfect for people who want to enjoy a cool and invigorating CBD experience.
- Nutty — This has a nutty flavor that many users enjoy. If you are looking for a CBD oil with an all-natural flavor, then this is the one for you.
- Sweet — This has a sweet and pleasant taste that will leave your mouth feeling refreshed after each sublingual use. It’s perfect for people who don’t enjoy the earthy and grassy flavor of some CBD oil.
- Sweet and tangy — Some CBD oil tastes like a tangerine, making it perfect for people who love the flavors of citrus and tangy fruits such as oranges as well as lemons.
- Vanilla — If you love the taste of vanilla, then this is perfect for you. It has a sweet and creamy flavor that will make you feel like you are indulging in a guilty pleasure.
Related article: What’s the Best Time to Take CBD Oil?
Masking Your CBD Oil to Taste Better
There are many different ways to mask the taste of CBD oil. Here are some of our favorites:
- Add the drops to your food — One of the easiest ways to disguise the taste of CBD oil is by adding it to your favorite foods. This will add flavor to the CBD oil and camouflage the earthy taste that many people find unpleasant.
- Add it to your drink — If you are looking for a more convenient way of enjoying CBD oil, then adding it to your favorite drink is the perfect solution. You can add it to your coffee, your favorite tea, or to a cold glass of fresh lemonade or orange. There’s no wrong answer when it comes to drinking beverages and juices with CBD oil.
- Blend it with other flavors — One of the best ways to make the flavor of your CBD oil taste better is by adding it to smoothies. For example, you can add a few CBD oil drops to your favorite fruit and veggie smoothie or your salad vinaigrette. You can also mix in different herbs or spices to make it more flavorful and healthier.
Related article: CBD Capsule vs. Oil
Mixing CBD oil with other flavors is the best way to ensure that you will enjoy your CBD experience. It’s also a good option if you are looking for an alternative method of intake as many people don’t like the natural taste or flavor of CBD oil and prefer something tastier.
Related article: Does CBD Make You Sleepy and Tired?
The flavor of CBD oil can be a little strong for some people, but there are many ways to mask its taste. You can add it to your food, drink, juice, or smoothie. You can also mix it with your salad vinaigrette and add some herbs and spices to make it even more flavorful. Your taste buds will surely be happy and you’ll have a great way to enjoy the many health benefits that CBD oil offers.