CBD Clinic is one of the many places you can find CBD products. Before purchasing, it’s good to read reviews and feedback to help decide whether the products are worth the money.
How does CBD Clinic stack up compared to other vendors?
These details might seem trivial, but it’s the little things that add up. Here’s an introduction to CBD Clinic.
Where Does CBD Clinic Source Its Hemp?
CBD Clinic chooses Charlotte’s Web as its main source of CBD. The company claims that its products are all-natural and free from harmful chemicals and contamination. A lot of customers trust the brand for this reason.
Does CBD Oil Third-Party Test Its Products?
The website states all products are regulatory-compliant and tested by a third party, though there aren’t details.
You can contact customer service regarding your concerns and inquiries through email or phone.
- Phone number: +1(888) 422-3254.
- Email: [email protected]
List of Pros
- Products are specifically for pain relief
- Different levels of potencies to choose from
- Non-GMO and organic hemp used
- Free shipping
List of Cons
- No vegan options are available
- Products are expensive
- Only ships to the United States
- Incomplete information on the website
Product Reviews in 2022
You can find the following products through CBD Clinic. Each product is designed with different formulas to meet varying levels and types of pain, inflammation, and soreness.
1. Pain Relief Cream
This is the brand’s top seller. It comes in different potencies, so you can find a product that will meet your needs. This cream is made with a broad-spectrum distillate and can soothe pain and muscle aches.
2. Pain Relief Ointment
The CBD Clinic Pain Relief Ointment is also a top seller. The ointment can be applied as needed for relief. It comes in different potencies, so you can match your pain level. It is also THC-free and made from a broad-spectrum distillate.
3. Pain Relief Oil
The CBD Clinic Pain Relief Oil comes in a 12oz bottle of 150 mg hemp extract. It is applied to the affected area of the body by massaging it into the skin. The oil is THC-free and uses broad-spectrum distillate.
4. CBD Patches
CBD Clinic patches are made with all-natural, cannabis-free ingredients and use broad-spectrum hemp extract. It consists of 5 patches in a box. The patches are to be worn on the skin and provide continuous relief. These discrete patches work well under clothing.
5. CBD Pain Stick
The CBD Clinic Pain Stick can be applied by massaging it into the skin where there are aches and pains. This is a non-greasy and no-mess way to apply to the skin. This stick has 360mg CBD easy to carry along wherever you go.
6. Massage Cream
The CBD Clinic Massage Cream is made with organic and all-natural ingredients. The cream can be used by massaging it into the skin and comes in three variations: Relax, Revive, and Unscented. These massage creams provide a cooling menthol feel.
Price & Where to Buy
The price of the products ranges from $15.99 to $165.00 per item depending on potency and type of product chosen. If compared to other brands, the price range is on the expensive side. Some customers feel that the potency is not enough for its price.
These are available on their website as well as other online stores, but it’s better to order from the website as you might stumble upon coupons or discounts.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on all US orders, and returns are accepted within 30 days of purchase.
How to Spot a CBD Scam?
There are a few things that you can look for to spot a CBD scam. Among these are:
- Products that have not been third-party tested: Any CBD product should be third-party tested to ensure the quality and potency of the product.
- Products that are not organic or non-GMO: Any reputable CBD company will use organic and non-GMO hemp in their products.
- Products with outrageous claims: If a CBD product is making outlandish claims, it is likely a scam.
- Products that are not backed by research: CBD products should be backed by research to ensure their safety and efficacy.
- Products sold at an extremely low price: If the price of a CBD product is too good to be true, it probably is.
- Important information not available on the website: If important details about a CBD product are not available on the website, it is likely a scam.
What to Do to Avoid CBD Scams?
To avoid CBD scams, purchase products from a reputable company. Look for companies that have their products tested by a third-party and only use organic and non-GMO hemp in their ingredients. Avoid companies that make outlandish claims or are not backed by research. Be sure to read the reviews of any CBD product before purchasing.
Other Brands to Check Out
If CBD Clinic is a bit out of your price range or doesn’t have what you need, here are a few more companies to try.
- Savage CBD: This brand offers a wide range of CBD products that are all third-party tested. They use organic, non-GMO, and pesticide-free hemp in their products.
- Charlotte’s Web: This is one of the most well-known CBD brands out there. All of their products are backed by research and have been third-party tested. They use organic hemp and have several products to choose from.
- Populum: Populum is another popular CBD brand that has been around for a while. The company uses THC-free broad-spectrum distillate in their products which are all third-party tested before being sold to the public. They also offer free shipping on orders over $75.
Maybe you’re new to CBD or just need more information. Here are answers to some of the most frequently asked questions.
1. What is CBD oil?
CBD oil is a mixture of CBD (cannabidiol) and carrier oil. It can be used to ease pain, inflammation, anxiety, and depression, among other ailments. It is used to make different CBD products.
Read more: Best CBD Oil for Autism
2. Can I Travel With CBD?
Yes, you can travel with CBD as long as it is in a container that meets the TSA requirements. However, there are countries and even some states where these products are prohibited or regulated. It is best that you check on the laws and regulations of where you are traveling to.
3. Can I Overdose on CBD?
No, it is virtually impossible to overdose on CBD. However, side effects can occur, especially with higher doses. It is always best to stick with your ideal CBD dose to ensure safety in ingesting it.
4. How Much Should I Take?
How much CBD you should take will depend on what you are using it for, along with your weight, height, and other factors. If you want to know the safest dose, consult with a healthcare professional. Or, start with the lowest dose and work your way up. You can stop increasing your dose once you reach your desired effects.
5. What’s the Difference Between CBD & THC?
CBD and THC are both cannabinoids in cannabis, but they have different effects on the body. While CBD is associated with a calming effect, THC can cause you to feel high or euphoric. If you want to make sure that the product you are taking will not make you feel stoned or dazed, check on the ingredients and ensure that it does not contain THC.
THC products with more than 0.3% THC are federally illegal and illegal in many states.
6. Does CBD Work Well for Pain?
CBD has been shown to be effective for pain relief including relief from migraines. It can help to reduce inflammation and pain sensations. Some people find that CBD is more effective for pain relief than prescription medications, but this isn’t always the case.
Read more: Does CBD Help with Tendonitis?
7. What Are the Side Effects of CBD?
The side effects of CBD include:
- Dry mouth
- Changes in appetite: Some users report that they have an increase in their appetite, while others say they feel less hungry when taking CBD.
- Drowsiness: Some people find that CBD helps them sleep better, but it might make you feel drowsy if you take it during the day.
- Diarrhea: Diarrhea is a rare side effect of CBD, but it can occur in some cases. If you experience diarrhea after taking CBD, simply lower your dose to see if this helps reduce the symptom.
- Lowered blood pressure: Some people notice that their blood pressure drops when they take higher doses of CBD.
Overall, the brand is a good one to try. It might be on the expensive side, but it definitely provides relief from pain and inflammation. The ingredients used are all-natural and organic, which makes them a good choice.
It would have been better if there were more information about their third-party testing, as this is important to customers. The website could also be more user-friendly. However, the customer service is excellent, and they offer free shipping on US orders.